Shipments and returns
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Royal Mail and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by another method please call on 01403 255809.
Prices and Postage
- Prices are calculated automatically by the Shopping Cart upon checkout.
- Total prices include VAT where applicable and delivery to the UK only is free. Shipping to Europe will be charged according to weight, with a minimum charge of £10.00. We will not ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Russia and Far/Middle East Countries due to Customs Regulations on the products.
- Orders are despatched either by courier or Royal Mail 1st Class and Special Delivery for orders over £150.00. We use Airmail & International signed services, as appropriate.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, order cancellations must be made in writing, within 7 days of delivery to; Equine America UK Ltd, Unit 7 Lawson Hunt Business Park, Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath, West Sussex RH12 3JR. or by email to: email@example.com
- Goods must be returned in their original condition (undamaged, unopened and unused) within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund on receipt, or exchange the item if preferred.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Equine America cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of returned goods. You are responsible for postage costs of any returned items.
- Should your order be incorrect or found to be damaged upon delivery, please call 01403 255809 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any photo’s of damage, and give details of the product and the reason for return. We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return, which must include a receipt for the cost of the return postage. We will endeavour to deliver replacement products as soon as possible.