- Provides powerful joint support for performance, racing and competition horses, or older horses with significant levels of wear and tear, through a unique combination of collagen, amino acids, hyaluronic acid and trace elements, delivering the important nutritional building blocks to support joint health.
- Also contains Boswellia and MSM to support joint and muscle comfort in hard working horses
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Tried and tested with over 2 million units sold worldwide.
Performance horses’ joints are subjected to extreme forces during both training and competition, and cartilage and joint fluid are often the first areas to show signs of wear and tear. Cartilage is the spongy, elastic material which covers the ends of the bones within a joint, acting as a major shock absorber and helping to reduce friction. Joint or synovial fluid should be thick and viscous, to bathe and lubricate the joint, also acting as a vital shock absorber.
Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Powder provides the nutritional building blocks to help the specialized cells in cartilage, called chondrocytes, to maintain the repair process, as well as providing hyaluronic acid to help maintain healthy joint fluid.
This unique blend of ingredients includes:
Collagen – an important compound needed to produce the water-based matrix or structural framework of the cartilage, to help give it strength and elasticity. We are proud to confirm that we use a sustainable and ethical source of marine collagen.
Hyaluronic acid – a key glycosaminoglycan (GAG) which helps to maintain the viscosity of the joint fluid, to lubricate the joint and act as a shock absorber.
Amino acids to provide the building blocks for the production of the amino sugars such as glucosamine, which is a structural subunit in the production of other glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which bind to the collagen matrix to help maintain strong and functional cartilage.
Key trace minerals including manganese, silicon and copper, which all play important roles in the production of structural compounds such as chondroitin, as well as in the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
MSM, providing a bio-available source of sulphur to support the sulphur-containing bonds in the cartilage matrix.
Boswellia provides antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort as well as a normal inflammatory response.
What are the benefits of Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Powder?
- Supporting cartilage (collagen, MSM and manganese)
- Antioxidant defence (MSM and copper)
- Synovial fluid support (hyaluronic acid)
- Joint and connective tissue support (MSM, manganese and silicon)
- Supporting a normal inflammatory response (Boswellia, MSM)
Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Powder is a complementary feed for horses and ponies in hard work, or older horses with significant wear and tear, to support and help maintain healthy joints as part of a balanced diet.
Directions for feeding
For 500kg horse; in hard work: 15g per day. For maintenance; 7.5g per day. Maximum; 15g per day. 7.5g (approx) measure enclosed.
Additives (per kg): Technological additives: Monosilicic acid E551a 2500mg. Nutritional additives: Manganese (3b506 Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 3333mg, Copper (3b413 Copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate) 1667mg, Vitamin B6 (3a831 Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 500mg. Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia 30,000mg, Glycine (2b17034) 3121mg, Glutamic acid (2b620) 7350mg.
Composition: Dextrose, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Calcium Carbonate, Whey Protein, Collagen (Marine), Rapeseed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid
|Crude Protein7.1%||Crude Ash6.0%|
Other useful products:
500g, 1kg, and 4.5kg.