Welcome to the Equine America competition page. Please click link below to enter our competition to be entered into a prize draw to win a years supply of an Equine America product of your choice!
Terms & conditions
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents except employees of the Organiser, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- This free prize draw is limited to one entry per person. The prize is one year’s supply of a product of your choice for one horse or pony.
- To enter, sign up to our mailing list at equine-america.co.uk/pages/competition before the 29thNovember 2020.
- Closing date for receipt of entries will be 29th November 2020.
- All entries received by the closing date will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place at the end of November 2020. The first entry drawn at random will win the prize. The winner will be notified by email and must reply by the 15thDecember, failure to do so will result in the loss of the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- By entering this free prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this free prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- Winners will be formally notified by official email issued from Equine America. This will be issued to the email address used to sign up.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- By providing your email for the prize draw, you are automatically opting in to receive the regular Equine Americanewsletters and marketing emails. Occasionally we will also send you emails about our own other related products that we believe would be of interest to you. We have an ‘opt out’ policy on sales and marketing e-communication if you wish to subsequently unsubscribe from receiving information you will be able to do so.
- We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.