EA Bloom and Condition Pellets are a carefully formulated blend of high oil, high omega 3, stabilized rice bran and full fat linseed, with added antioxidants and calcium.
- Slow release energy for improved condition and stamina without excitability
- Omega 3 fatty acids to promote a healthy, gleaming skin and coat
- Important amino acid to encourage topline development.
- Fortified with antioxidants
- Added calcium
EA Bloom and Condition Pellets are highly palatable, easy to mix in existing feeds and can be fed to all horses and ponies, but are especially suitable for:
- Poor Doers
- Show Horses
- Older horses who aren’t maintaining condition as well as they used to
- Sales preparation
- Horses and ponies who have lost their shine
- Underweight horses out of training
- Fussy feeders
- Competition horses and hunters who struggle to maintain condition during the season
- Horses with weight loss following box rest
- Horses who need extra stamina and energy without fizz
Available in 18kg.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Key Nutrients per 500g serve
|Crude Oils||77g (15.4%)|
|Omega 3's||21.5g (4.3%)|
|Crude Protein||72.5g (14.5g)|
|Est. Digestible Energy||7.5MJ (15 MJ/kg)|
|Vitamin E||220mg (440mg/kg)|
*please note that although the 19.6% starch content may seem higher than expected, the low feed rate means that the actual starch intake of 98g per typical 500g serve is low. (If you selected a “low” starch feed with only 5% starch, but had to feed 2 kg per day, this would still provide 100g starch.)
Direction For Use
Recommended daily intakes (depending upon desired body condition):
|300kg Pony||150-450g per day|
|500kg Horse||250-1000g per day|
|650kg Horse||325-1200g per day|
When fed at the recommended levels, as part of a balanced diet, EA Bloom and Condition Pellets should therefore be suitable for all horses and ponies requiring extra body condition.