- Palatable, cost-effective formulation providing nutritional support for strong, sound hooves
- Provides 20mg biotin per serve, to help improve and maintain hoof horn quality
- Also contains methionine for keratin production to help strengthen cracked hooves
- With added MSM, zinc and calcium
- With Brewer’s yeast to provide important B vitamins
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Biotin Xtra Powder is a palatable, cost-effective supplement to support hoof health
Biotin Xtra Powder provides a full 20mg biotin per 50g daily dose, as well as zinc and the sulphur containing amino acid methionine to help promote strong, healthy hooves.
Biotin Xtra Powder also contains MSM, an additional source of bio-available sulphur to help promote hoof wall strength and integrity.
Calcium is also an important nutrient for hoof health and growth, and is provided from two sources in Biotin Xtra Powder – naturally present in alfalfa, and also from calcium carbonate.
Brewers yeast is also included, to provide a natural source of B vitamins, which play many important roles in hoof, skin and coat health.