SUPPORT FOR A HEALTHY RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- Potent combination of herbs and plant extracts well known for their roles in supporting respiratory system health.
- Includes Eucalyptus, Menthol, Fenugreek and Astragalus to support airway health and function.
- Also contains Echinacea, MSM, Nettle and Garlic to support the immune system.
- Aloe vera, Apple Cider Vinegar and glycerine help to soothe the upper airways.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Horses are subjected to a constant respiratory challenge from fungal spores, dust, pollen and other tiny particles in their immediate environment, whether they are stabled or out at pasture, working and competing outdoors, or in an enclosed indoor school. Most horses cope with these challenges, but there are occasions when a healthy respiratory system is overwhelmed, and horses cough to try to clear their airways.
Targeted nutritional support can help support the horse’s natural defences against such challenges, and Coff-Less Powder contains a powerful blend of natural herbs and phytochemicals (active compounds from plants), known for their role in maintaining respiratory function.
Coff-Less also contains Echinacea and MSM to help support the immune system.
Now available 1kg