- Provides powerful joint support for performance, racing and competition horses, or older horses with significant levels of wear and tear, through a unique combination of collagen, amino acids, hyaluronic acid and trace elements, delivering the important nutritional building blocks to support joint health.
- Also contains Boswellia, Yucca and MSM to support joint and muscle comfort in hard working horses
Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Tried and tested – with over 2 million units sold worldwide.
What are the benefits of Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Solution?
- Supporting cartilage (collagen, MSM and manganese)
- Antioxidant defence (MSM and copper)
- Synovial fluid support (hyaluronic acid)
- Joint and connective tissue support (MSM, manganese and silicon)
- Supporting a normal inflammatory response (Boswellia, Yucca, MSM)
Ingredients & Nutrition
Collagen – an important compound needed to produce the water-based matrix or structural framework of the cartilage, to help give it strength and elasticity. We are proud to confirm that we use a sustainable and ethical source of marine collagen.
Hyaluronic acid – a key glycosaminoglycan (GAG) which helps to maintain the viscosity of the joint fluid, to lubricate the joint and act as a shock absorber.
Amino acids to provide the building blocks for the production of the amino sugars such as glucosamine, which is a structural subunit in the production of other glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which bind to the collagen matrix to help maintain strong and functional cartilage.
Key trace minerals including manganese, silicon and copper, which all play important roles in the production of structural compounds such as chondroitin, as well as in the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
MSM - provides a natural, bioavailable form of sulphur which is a key mineral for the bonding of compounds within the cartilage framework, to enhance strength, and also helps to maintain a normal inflammatory response.
Boswellia and Yucca - to provide antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort as well as a normal inflammatory response.
Additives (per kg): Technological additives: Monosilicic acid E551a 1500mg. Nutritional additives: Manganese (3b504 Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 1660mg, Copper (3b414 Copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate) 800mg, Vitamin B6 (3a831 Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 250mg. Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia 15000mg, 2b Yucca Schidigera 16.5mg, Glycine (2b17034) 7000mg.
Composition: Water, Yeast (parts thereof), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Collagen (Marine), Hyaluronic Acid
|Crude Protein 8.0%||Crude Ash <1.0%|
|Crude Fat <1.0%||Sodium <1.0%|
|Crude Fibre <1.0%||
|Collagen 1120mg||MSM 2500mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid 150mg||Manganese 50mg|
|Silicon 10mg||Copper 25mg|
|Glutamic Acid 269mg||Vitamin B 67.6mg|
Directions For Use
For 500kg horse; in hard work: 30ml per day. For maintenance; 15ml per day. Maximum; 30ml per day.