BROAD SPECTRUM FORMULA
- SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S HEALTH - Our supplement provides over 25 essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements that may be missing in the diets of horses and ponies. Everyday Vitamins and Minerals is an ideal way to help ensure optimum health and performance
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our broad-spectrum formula provides key ingredients vitamin A, B, D and E, which support a range of needs including immunity, vision, bones and muscle health. Probiotics are also included to help maintain healthy gut microflora
- ESSENTIAL TRACE VITAMINS & MINERALS – Includes copper, zinc, manganese, iodine, selenium and iron which all play an essential role in maintaining health and vitality. Also included are essential minerals calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- READY TO USE - Everyday Vitamins and Minerals is a ready to use and fully balanced supplement for horses. It has been carefully blended on a palatable alfalfa base together with seaweed
- DOSAGE - A 1.5kg tub should last an average 500kg horse 30 days when fed 50g per day as part of a balanced diet. 50g (approx) measure enclosed. Do not exceed recommended intakes unless under professional advice
Providing over 25 key vitamins, minerals and trace elements, together with probiotics and prebiotics, Everyday Vitamins and Minerals are the ideal way to help ensure optimum health and performance in horses and ponies on forage-based diets, or low intakes of concentrate feed.
Forage should form the basis of all equine diets, but many pastures are low in key minerals, and preserved forages such as hay and haylages can lose much of their vitamin content with drying and storage. Many horses and ponies do not need the extra calories from fortified concentrate feed, and this can mean that their forage-based diet may be low in key minerals and vitamins.
Everyday Vitamins and Minerals provide a cost-effective, simple way to provide important micronutrients, such as vitamin A for the immune system, healthy skin and vision, Vitamin D for strong bones, the antioxidant Vitamin E for muscle health and B complex vitamins for blood health, immune boosting and helping body cells to work correctly.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Important minerals including calcium and phosphorus help build and maintain strong bones and muscles, and magnesium helps nerves to work correctly.
Trace elements including copper, zinc, manganese, iodine, selenium and iron all play important roles in bones, muscles, and maintaining health and vitality.
Probiotics and prebiotics included in Everyday Vitamins and Minerals help maintain a healthy gut microflora, which is vital for supporting the immune and digestive systems.
Everyday Vitamins and Minerals is carefully blended on a palatable alfalfa base, which also provides important amino acids, together with seaweed, a natural source of many nutrients.