Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets provide nutritional support for horses and ponies, especially during Spring and Autumn months.
Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets provide:
- Potent Antioxidant support from key vitamins and minerals, as well as plant-based extracts.
- Pre and Probiotics for hindgut support, as well as a MOS (mannan oligosaccharide) to bind undesirable microbes, and take them out of the gut.
- A combination of minerals and plant extracts including magnesium and cinnamon to support the endocrine (insulin) system.
- Folic acid to support the vascular system.
- High levels of biotin, plus MSM and zinc to support hoof quality and growth.
Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets deliver a unique approach to the nutritional management and metabolic support for horses and ponies. Lamigard Advanced Care pellets are low in sugar and starch, high fibre, easy to feed and suitable for horses and ponies on very low, or no other concentrate feed.
What are the benefits of Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets?
- Cinnamon is a natural source of chromium which can help with maintaining blood glucose levels in insulin-resistant horses and ponies.
- Melon Pulp is a natural source of key antioxidant enzymes.
- Magnesium also plays a key role in helping to support a normal antioxidant and inflammatory response.
- Folic Acid plays a key role in nitric oxide generation, which is important for vasodilation - helping to keep blood vessels open in the feet.
- Biotin is included at 20mg per 50g serve, to support high-quality horn growth from the coronary band to the base of the hoof wall.
- MSM provides a bio-available source of sulphur to support and strengthen the bonds between the hoof tubules. It also helps to support a normal inflammatory response.
- Methionine is a sulphur-containing amino acid and provides a bioavailable source of sulphur to support the sulphur bonds between the tabules.
- Zinc is a key mineral in the production and maintenance of healthy hoof horn.
- Probiotics help to support the gut microbiome, which is fundamental to overall health and may be disrupted in horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- Antioxidants Vitamin E and grapeseed extract help to neutralise damaging free radicals and support the immune system.
Ingredients & Nutrition
A complimentary feed for horses and ponies, at risk of metabolic challenge and designed to support and maintain healthy hooves, as part of a balanced diet.
Key Ingredients per 50g Serving
|Biotin 10mg||MSM 1,000mg|
|Magnesium 2mg||Folic Acid 150mg|
|Zinc 100mg||Vitamin E 1000mg|
|Melon Juice (antioxidant) 200mg||Cinnamon 1000mg|
|Probiotic 1.25 x 10(10)cfu||Grapeseed Extract (antioxidant) 60mg|
Additives per kg:
Nutritional additives: Trace elements: Zinc (Zinc Oxide 3b603) 2000mg. Vitamins: Vitamin E (3a700) 20,000mg, Biotin (3a880) 400mg, Folic acid (3a316) 3,000mg. Amino acids: DL Methionine (3c301) 9000mg. Zootechnical additives: Saccharomyces cerevisiae MUCL 39885 (4b1710) 5.0 x1011 CFU. Sensory additives: Mixture of flavouring compounds.
Composition: Soya Hulls (from genetically modified sources), Wheatfeed, Dried Alfalfa, Magnesium Oxide, Yeast Products, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), Cinnamon Bark Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Melon Juice & Pulp, Vegetable Oil.
|Crude Protein 12.0%||Crude Oils and Fats 4.5%|
|Crude Fibre 17.1%||Crude Ash 14.4%|
|Sodium 0.1%||Magnesium 3.9%|
|Calcium 0.1%||Phosphorus 0.4%|
|Starch 7.9%||Sugar 2.4%|
Directions For Use
For horses and large ponies; 50g per day. For smaller ponies; 30g per day.
Do not exceed 50g per day unless under professional advice.
Lamigard TRT Regular Solution - Delivers a unique approach to nutritional management and metabolic support for horses and ponies.
Everyday Vitamins & Minerals - Provides over 25 essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements that may be missing in the diets of horses and ponies.
EA Supreme Omega Oil - For a glossy coat, healthy skin and overall wellbeing.