Pro Gut Balancer is a complementary feed designed to support digestive health as part of a balanced diet.
- SUPPORT YOUR HORSES HEALTH – The Pro Gut Balancer is a complementary feed for horses designed to support digestive health as part of a balanced diet.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – A unique blend of prebiotics and probiotics plus mannan oligosaccharide (MOS). These help maintain the health of the microbial population in many challenges faced by horses in modern performances.
- ESSENTIAL FOR MICROBIAL HEALTH – This horse supplement promotes optimum digestive function and energy from dietary fibre sources. The supplement boosts immunity and promotes the synthesis of vital B vitamins and vitamin K by the gut microbiota.
- READY TO USE - The palatable linseed and alfalfa base should be fed for 10 days before, and 10 days after any stressful activity for the horses and ponies.
- FEEDING GUIDE – A 450g tub lasts a 500kg horse 30 days, a 900g tub should last 60 days and 2.7kg tub should last 180 days.
Pro Gut Balancer is a unique combination of pre and probiotics, together with a mannan oligosaccharide (MOS), to help maintain the health of the gut microbiome in the light of the many challenges faced by modern performance horses to:
- Promote optimum digestive function and energy production from dietary fibre sources (about 60-70% of the energy the horse needs comes from microbial fibre digestion)
- Promote synthesis of vital B vitamins and vitamin K by the gut microbiota
- Prevent colonisation by undesirable micro-organisms which may result in a drop in hindgut pH leading to further metabolic dysfunction.
- Boost immunity
All of which are vital to maintain optimum health and performance in equine athletes.
Pro-Gut Balancer is a unique triple action pre and probiotic with MOS, on a palatable linseed and alfalfa base, which should be fed for 10 days before, and 10 days after any stressful activity such as travelling (especially internationally), moving yards, broodmares going away to stud, youngstock starting sales prep., antibiotic therapy etc.
Elite competition and racehorses, with ongoing strenuous training and competition programmes may benefit from longer term use.
Directions For Use
For a 500kg horse, during periods of peak disruption; 30g per day. For maintenance; 15g per day. Maximum; 60g per day.
Uls Gard Pellets - For total gastric health.
Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets - Nutritional management and metabolic support for horses and ponies.