Sand Out PelletsRegular price £59.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Digestive Aid For Horses Or Ponies Grazing Sandy Pastures
- SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S HEALTH – Horses can graze on sparse vegetation, be given hay or feed spread out on sandy or very dry and dusty soils, ingesting sand and causing poor gut health. Sand Out Pellets’ composition stimulates digestion to expel excess sand in the gut
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – This horse digestive supplement contains over 90% Psyllium husk and is high in fibre. This forms a gelatinous compound which stimulates gut muscle movement, moving blockages along without further damage
- BALANCED DIGESTIVE HEALTH – For a healthy horse or pony and balanced diet, a yeast probiotic is included in the horse feed supplement to aid digestion and restore healthy microbiome damaged by sand ingestion
- READY TO USE – Sand Out Pellets are feed supplements ready to use as part of a fully balanced diet. It is designed to work in the gut by absorbing moisture and aiding the natural digestive process. Do not pre-moisten with water or other liquids
- FEED DIRECTIONS – One 2.6 kg tub will last the average horse 4 monthly courses of 7-consequtive days. Just add to regular feed for one week each month. Generally, for a 500kg horse, feed and do not exceed 90g per day